The Policy applies to all information that onlinepneumatic has about You and Your account.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Information about your computer and about your use of this website. This may include your IP address, your location, your browser type and version, your operating system, your referral source, your length of visit, your page views, and website navigation.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website. This may include information related to any purchases you make of our goods or services. We may also ask for your contact information, including information such as your name, your company name, your address, your email address, and your telephone number. We will never ask you to share any sensitive information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters
- Information that you provide to us for in the form of support to our platform
Distribution of Information
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you
- Perform behavioral Analytics
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
How we share your information
We may share the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information. An extensive list of what our main service providers do, follows in the next section.
- Aggregated Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share information about our users with third-party partners in order to receive additional and publicly available information about you.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.